Island ConnectEd K-12 does not have bells, but we do have a set daily schedule!
Please see our school hours on the right. Our school is open during those hours except on holidays, Professional Development Days, and special events. Please check our school calendar for list of events and holidays.
During days of operation,
- Our K-7 teachers are available by appointment or through scheduled events (small group or big group lessons, etc.)
- Our grade 8-9 teachers have created a weekly schedule unique to the grade 8-9 program. It may be viewed here.
- Our Our grade 10-12 rooms are open daily. Our grade 10-12 teachers are off-site 1-3 days per week supporting the embedded students. Please contact your teacher for a teacher-specific schedule.
Things to Note:
- As noted above, our grade 10-12 teachers are offsite 1-3 days per week while they support students at our local high schools. Students looking for support in their studies may still communicate with their teachers via email. Some teachers may be available by phone..
- Grade K-7 students may contact their enrolling teacher for onsite work periods. As well, there will be opportunities for face-to-face lessons during the school year; watch for the announcement of times.
- Grade 10-12 students may work in our onsite Secondary classrooms during the regular work schedule. This is a great opportunity to access face-to-face support.
- During the school year, there may be extended hours to allow for students to come in to work at the site past 3:30 PM. These dates and times will be announced via Jupiter Grades and/or our Facebook page.
|Monday||8:30 AM – 1:45 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 1:45 PM|
(Please note that our K-7 program starts at 8:45 AM and ends at 2:37 PM [except Monday which is also 1:45 PM] rather than the times listed above.)